As our children continue to grow and mature we hope to provide ongoing education and events to nurture their relationship with Christ and each other. Our Worship Pastor, Jeff Whiteside, leads a monthly class (last Sunday of the month) during the worship service for our Youth Club. You can also take a look at our calendar for our monthly Youth Club events, usually on the first Saturday of the month. The Smoky Row Youth Club is in its early stages, and we encourage any feedback or suggestions. Contact Us.
• To gather together the youth of Smoky Row Brethren Church for fellowship, spiritual formation, and support of Smoky Row’s Mission.
• Radical Safety: In every way, the SRYC will be a place of safety for its participants. This safety is radical in that it enables those who are involved to not be afraid in a world full of fear.
• Inclusive Respect: Participants in the SRYC will respect each other and others, confirming the truth that God loves each of them and is committed to their good, their future, and their integrity.
• Holistic Nurture: The SRYC will be a group whose activities and fellowship help grow participants’ commitment to Jesus, personal development, sense of self, community engagement, creativity, curiosity, and enjoyment of life.
By 2020 the Smoky Row Youth Club will have:
• An identified group of participants.
• An identified team of leaders and volunteers.
• An identified budget.
• A functional Activity Calendar.
• Regular participation